SUPA KITTEH SUPERHERO TOY


www,thecasbahkitten.blogspot.com

Finely I ordered some cool Cat toys which are made from Eco felt which is a product of post consumer recycled plastic bottles. So it is helping to RECYCLE and reduce landfill. Soon the above wonderful SUPER HERO can be purchased at the Hubshop with her bright blue cape flying in the wind.



CATNIP MOUSES FROM RECLAIMED FABRIC




www.etsy.com

I think I am not the only one who finds it difficult to purchase sustainable toys for pets. To be honest I have never found sustainable animal toys in a petshop at al. The regular toys that you find are usually a bit scary and the design seems to be left out. There for I was very happy when I found this adorable mice with catnip made of reclaimed fabric. This mouse toy features are: reclaimed cotton fabric, rescued embroidery thread, embroidered eyes and ears (so no tiny pieces get chewed off and swallowed by your kitty), cotton cord tail, fabric-wrapped core of catnip firmly stuffed with polyfil.

No comments: